How To Tell Hair Curl Type

How to tell hair porosity, how to tell hair type, how to tell hair breakage or new growth, how to tell time, how to lower blood pressure, how to pronounce, how to renew passport,

Oh my goodness, have you guys heard about this new thing called curl charts? Apparently, they're all the rage in the curly hair community.

Yes, you read that right. There is an entire community of people out there who are obsessed with their curls. And honestly, I can't blame them. Have you seen some of those gorgeous, bouncy ringlets? I'm over here with my straight hair feeling very left out.

But back to the curl charts. From what I've gathered, they're like this magical tool that helps people figure out exactly what kind of products they need to make their curls look fabulous. And honestly, I'm a little jealous. I've been using the same boring shampoo and conditioner for years and have never given a single thought to what my hair type even is.

But these curly-haired folks are on a whole other level. They've got charts and diagrams and all kinds of crazy things to help them achieve that perfect curl. And honestly, it's kind of impressive. I mean, who knew there was so much science behind hair?

So, I did a little digging and found this gem of a curl chart. And honestly, I have no idea what any of it means. There are letters and numbers and all kinds of symbols that have me scratching my head.

But hey, if it helps my curly-haired friends achieve the hair of their dreams, then who am I to judge? Maybe one day I'll get brave enough to dive into the world of curl charts and embrace my natural waves. But for now, I think I'll stick with my straightener and leave the curl charts to the pros.

Until next time, curly-haired comrades. Keep on rocking those fabulous curls and charts!

How to tell hair curl type

If you are searching about Pin by curls4lyfe on curl language curly hair styles naturally, you've visit to the right place. We have pics like Hair type guide curly hair styles naturally, hair type chart, natural, how to tell your curl type so you can get the most out of your hair, hair types natural hair kids hair chart, curly hair styles. Here you go:

How to figure out your curl type and why it actually helps curly hair, *curl chart revised addition* curlyhair

How to figure out your curl type and why it actually helps curly hair. Hair texture 101 how to identify curl types and ideal styling products. Hair curly type chart styles texture 3b 3c choose board. Hair types type natural curls hairstyles styles. Hair types natural chart curl curly curls hairstyles type girl 4c 3c 3a styles tips wavy girls opinions untrue unpopular. Hair type guide curly hair styles naturally, hair type chart, natural. Whats your curl type? ltbhair



Also read:

.